Edited March 12, 2019 to link to the new Conference Travel Policy
Hello CAHN Members!
The Canadian Liver Meeting (CLM) is now open for registration. Similar to last year, Joint CAHN/CASL members will receive complimentary access to this event (plus $50 to attend the HCV Symposium).
Steps to Register as a Joint Member:
- Become a CAHN Member or renew your CAHN Membership. Membership is $50.
- Become an Associate CASL Member or renew your CASL Membership. CASL’s Associate Membership is $200.
- Receive your complimentary access code from CASL by automated email or request it from email@example.com.
- Use the code to register for the event at the Canadian Liver Meeting’s website.
- Book your hotel. You may choose to book a room at the conference hotel, Hotel Bonaventure by clicking here. Or, find your own near-by accommodations. Keep reading for details on travel reimbursements.
Alternatively, you may register for the event as a non-member at the early-bird rate of $200 before March 18 (plus $175 for the HCV Symposium).
Qualifying CAHN members will receive travel reimbursement as per CAHN’s Conference Travel Policy. This year’s Conference Accommodation Rate is $229 + taxes per night. You must attend CAHN’s AGM which will be the morning of Sunday, May 26, and submit your travel receipts by end-of-day July 7. Please read the Conference Travel Policy to understand your entitlements.