CAHN AT INHSU
INHSU is right around the corner! CAHN is excited to be bringing you, international speaker, Dr. John Dillon to present during our nurse networking dinner on Wednesday, September 11. We will be opening the evening with drinks and networking before sitting down to a gourmet buffet dinner. An expert nurse speaker will precede Dr. Dillon’s talk, Killing a killer disease, HCV elimination in action
CAHN’s nurse speakers will be presenting during a parallel session on Friday, September 13th. To see the INHSU’s program as details unfold, visit this page often -> http://www.inhsu2019.com/program/
MEMBER REIMBURSEMENTS – NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!
This year, as a pilot project, CAHN is reimbursing members’ travel expenses to one Regional Event (INHSU or BC Nurse Leaders) as well as the National Conference that just passed (CLM).
In addition to this, we are pleased to announce that our Board of Directors has approved a recommendation to reimburse members 50% of the INHSU member earlybird registration rate. The member earlybird rate is $620 CAD vs. $815 CAD for non-member earlybirds. An INHSU membership is €50. Click here to become an INHSU member.
- 50% of member earlybird registration fee = $310
- Travel Expenses = Up to $500
- Accommodation = 2 nights shared accommodation up to the conference accommodation rate of $259 + taxes.
Requirements to receive reimbursements are:
- Be a member of CAHN prior to travel
- Attend CAHN’s nurse networking dinner on Wednesday, September 11 – Featuring Dr. John Dillon! (separate registration required, free of charge)
- Complete an evaluation form
- Share your learned knowledge with your workplace or community
- Must not be receiving duplicate reimbursement from another organization
- Adhere to the travel policy — See the Conference Travel Policy here.
STEPS TO REGISTER
- Be a CAHN Member – https://cahn.ca/about-us/become-cahn-member-today/
- Be an INHSU Member – http://www.inhsu.org/about-inhsu/membership/
- Register using the CAHN Member code NURSEEB – http://22.214.171.124/registrationrates/
- Book accommodation before August 4 – http://126.96.36.199/accommodation/
- Register for CAHN’s Nurse Networking Dinner – http://beeid.org/45e979c95088
Have a wonderful summer and hope to see you at INHSU!