Complete the form below to become a CAHN member. Click here to renew your current membership.
2022 Member Benefits:
CAHN’s executive team acknowledges the immense skill and perseverance shown by CAHN members throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. As an organization we support and adhere to all public health guidelines and we are looking forward to welcoming back in-person conferences once government regulations allow.
Because of the continued uncertainty around future travel restrictions, 2022 member benefits may change; however, at this time (fall 2021) we are hoping to support the following in 2022:
- Travel Reimbursement Benefits – CAHN reimburses members’ travel and accommodation expenses to attend both the Canadian Liver Meeting in the spring 2022 and CAHNference 2022 in the fall. Dates and locations will be announced closer to the events. Click here to read the Conference Travel Policy.
- International Presentation Travel Grant – CAHN is committed to supporting members in the dissemination of knowledge on a national and international stage. Members are eligible to apply for a maximum $5,000 grant to assist with expenses incurred while presenting at an international conference or symposium. Click here to access the IPT Grant Application.
All CAHN members also receive:
- Access to CAHNference Bytes – CAHN’s new bi-monthly educational video series
- Access to grants that support nurses to present at international conferences
- Access to standards and competencies for nation-wide quality of care
- Access to unique tools designed by expert hepatology nurses who are leaders in the field
- Access to peer research and knowledge share (digital posters) or to share your own work
- Volunteer opportunities for professional growth
- Recognition of the important work you and your colleagues do
- CAHN bursary is available for members to undertake the BCIT Viral Hepatitis course
- Access to new educational initiatives being developed by our volunteers
At this current time when so many of us feel extra isolated, both in our working and personal lives, being able to connect and reach out to colleagues who understand the challenges and needs of a hepatology nurse is an unmeasurable benefit of your CAHN membership.
RENEWAL NOTICES will be sent on November 29, 2021; payment is due on January 15, 2022. If your membership lapses, you may re-join at any time using the form on this page
Attend CAHNference 2021 as a NEW member and receive a BONUS membership year!
Please join us on November 27th for the second annual virtual CAHNference as a new member! This is CAHN’s own liver health education event and is free for all to attend.
As a new member, we are excited to offer you a bonus CAHN membership for 2022 if you become a CAHN member prior to registering for the conference! You will then be eligible for all the membership benefits in 2022, plus the immediate exclusive membership benefits throughout the CAHNference 2021: a welcome package of locally sourced gifts and door prizes at the members’ only interactive networking event; plus, extended access to the platform and recorded sessions for three months after the event.