Complete the form below to become a CAHN member. Click here to renew your current membership.
CAHN membership is available to nurses in Canada who work with liver disease. If you do not meet these criteria, stay tuned for our new Friends of CAHN initiative, which will allow non-members access to CAHN’s educational tools and events.
2022 Member Benefits:
CAHN’s executive team acknowledges the immense skill and perseverance shown by CAHN members throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. As an organization, we support and adhere to all public health guidelines, and we are looking forward to welcoming back in-person conferences.
Because of the continued uncertainty around future travel restrictions, 2022 member benefits may change; however, at this time, we are hoping to support the following in 2022:
- Reimbursement Benefits – CAHN reimburses members’ travel and accommodation expenses to attend both the Canadian Liver Meeting (CLM) in the spring of 2022 and CAHNference 2022 in the fall. Dates and locations will be announced closer to the events. Click here to read the Conference Travel Policy. Members who attend the CLM virtually will receive registration reimbursement.
- International Presentation Travel Grant – CAHN is committed to supporting members in the dissemination of knowledge on a national and international stage. Members are eligible to apply for a maximum $5,000 grant to assist with expenses incurred while presenting at an international conference or symposium. Click here to access the IPT Grant Application.
All CAHN members also receive:
- Access to CAHNference Bytes – CAHN’s new bi-monthly educational video series
- Access to standards and competencies for nationwide quality of care
- Access to unique tools designed by expert hepatology nurses who are leaders in the field
- Access to peer research and knowledge share (digital posters) or to share your own work
- Volunteer opportunities for professional growth
- Recognition of the important work you and your colleagues do
At this current time, when so many of us feel extra isolated, both in our working and personal lives, being able to connect and reach out to colleagues who understand the challenges and needs of a hepatology nurse is an unmeasurable benefit of your CAHN membership.
RENEWAL NOTICES will be sent on November 29, 2022; payment is due on January 15, 2023. If your membership lapses, you may re-join at any time using the form on this page.