Please join us on November 27, for the second annual CAHNference, CAHN’s own Liver Health Education Event.
This year’s theme, Riding the Waves, celebrates the immense skill and perseverance shown by CAHN members throughout the COVID-19 pandemic; working cohesively with their healthcare colleagues to mitigate challenges presented by the successive waves.
CAHNference 2021 brings together healthcare professionals virtually, from coast to coast, to share leadership stories, pandemic impacts, clinical best practices, innovative research, and scientific developments impacting hepatology nurses, their patients, and associated healthcare disciplines. We extend a warm welcome to members, non-members, affiliates, and guests who wish to join us. This event is free for all to attend.
- CAHN members – register for CAHNference 2021, prior to November 10th, to receive a welcome package of locally sourced gifts and door prizes at the members’ exclusive networking event.
- Non-members – become a CAHN member now, prior to the conference, and receive a BONUS membership year! Process follows:
- Become a CAHN member now by clicking here. You will receive the bonus CAHN membership for 2022 with all the associated membership benefits.
- After becoming a CAHN member, return to this page and register for CAHNference 2021, prior to November 10th. As a new CAHN member – welcome! You now qualify for the membership welcome packageof locally sourced gifts and door prizes at the members’ exclusive networking event at the conference.
- Non-members – conference only. Registration to CAHNference 2021, available up until November 26th, gives you access to November 27th conference educational sessions only.
All welcome packages will be mailed to CAHN members on November 10th. All CAHN member registrants to CAHNference 2021 will receive extended access to the platform and recorded sessions for three months post-event.