Anna DeWolff, Membership Chair, can be reached at email@example.com.
Complete the form below to become a CAHN member.
Why Become a Member? CAHN loves to support nurses and nurse-led initiatives. Members receive:
- Access to attend world-class educational events, and travel support to get you there.
- Access to grants that support nurses to present at international conferences;
- Access to standards and competencies for nation-wide quality of care;
- Access to unique tools designed by expert hepatology nurses who are leaders in the field;
- Access to peer research and knowledge share (digital posters) or to share your own work;
- Volunteer opportunities for professional growth;
- Recognition of the important work you and your colleagues do.
Please read this important information!
CAHN’s memberships are for the calendar year (not 12 months). For example, if you became a member between January 1 and November 30, 2020, you are considered a member for the entire year of 2020. Memberships purchased after November 30 will automatically be allocated to the following year.
RENEWALS: Renewal notices are sent on October 24 of each year and are due January 15. Members who join between October 24 and November 30 will receive an immediate renewal notice for the following year.
If your membership lapses, you may re-join anytime using the form on this page.