Anna DeWolff, Membership Chair, can be reached at email@example.com.
Complete the form below to become a CAHN member.
To renew your current membership, click here.
Why Become a Member?
- Receive support to attend world-class educational events;
- Network with peers and colleagues;
- Help support hepatology research and the development of standards and competencies for nation-wide quality of care;
- Gain access to unique tools designed by expert hepatology nurses who are leaders in the field;
- Gain access to peer research and knowledge share (digital posters) or to share your own work;
- Receive volunteer opportunities for professional growth;
- Be recognized for your hard work and contributions.
Please Read this Important Information!
CAHN’s memberships are for the calendar year (not 12 months). For example, if you became a member between January 1 and November 30, 2020, you are considered a member for the entire year of 2020. Memberships purchused after November 30 will automatically be allocated to the following year.
RENEWALS: Renewal notices are sent on October 24 of each year and are due January 15. Members who join between October 24 and November 30 will receive an immediate renewal notice for the follwoing year.
If your membership lapses, you may re-join anytime using the form on this page.
TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT: Please read the Conference Travel Policy to understand your member entitlements.