Your Membership Rep
|Contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Complete the form below to become a CAHN member.
To renew your current membership, click here.
Why Become a Member?
- Receive support to attend world-class educational events;
- Network with peers and colleagues;
- Help support hepatology research and the development of standards and competencies for nation-wide quality of care;
- Gain access to unique tools designed by expert hepatology nurses who are leaders in the field;
- Gain access to peer research and knowledge share (digital posters) or to share your own work;
- Receive volunteer opportunities for professional growth;
- Be recognized for your hard work and contributions.
Please Read this Important Information!
CAHN’s memberships are for the calendar year (not 12 months). For example, if you became a member on ANY date in 2019 (even Dec 31), you are considered a member for the entire year of 2019.
RENEWALS: Renewal notices are sent on October 24 of each year and are due Jan 15. Any members who join after Oct 24 will receive an immediate renewal notice. If your membership lapses, you may re-join using this form.
TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT: Please read the Conference Travel Policy to understand your member entitlements.