Thursday, October, 3rd from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. Registration is free.
CAHN is proud to bring you another year of BC Nurse Leaders. Planned in conjunction with the Vancouver Liver Forum, this is a very popular, fun-filled, networking event for Hepatology Nurses. Seats are already 40% full so register now! Separate registration is required for the Vancouver Liver Forum.
CAHN members are given priority registration. On September 16 seats will open to non-member nurses. Become a CAHN member now to secure your spot and receive member travel benefits.
BC Nurse Leaders Networking Dinner AGENDA:
Wine, Appetizers & Networking
Buffet Dinner Served
Presentations – The ABC’s of Liver Disease (Alcohol, Hep B, & Hep C)
Door Prize Giveaways
This year, as a pilot project, CAHN is reimbursing members’ travel expenses to one Regional Event (INHSU or BC Nurse Leaders) as well as the National Conference (CLM) that was held in May.
- Travel Expenses = Up to $500
- Accommodation = 1 night (Thursday, Oct 3) shared accommodation up to the conference accommodation rate of $236 + taxes.
Requirements to receive reimbursements:
- Be a member of CAHN prior to travel
- Complete an evaluation form
- Must not be receiving duplicate reimbursement from another organization
- Adhere to the travel policy — See the Conference Travel Policy here.
STEPS TO REGISTER
- Be a CAHN Member to secure your seat now – https://cahn.ca/about-us/become-cahn-member-today/
- Register for BC Nurse Leaders’ Networking Dinner – https://tinyurl.com/y22x5tns
- Register for the Vancouver Liver Forum –https://www.vancouverliverforum.com/
- Book accommodation before
September 11September 16 – https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1565979558031&key=GRP
Have a wonderful summer and hope to see you at BC Nurse Leaders!